Translate

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Five Night's At Freddy's 2

As a fan of the Five Nights At Freddy's game, I was very excited and curious about the direction the developer Scott Cawthon took the second game. From the teaser trailer and the pictures I was confused about what exactly is going on in the second game however, this isn't a review because the game is yet to be released. This is what I believe is happening in the game.

From what I can tell, it takes place a time after the first game, considering the state of the 1.0 versions of the machines. The 1.0 versions are abandoned and in a more degraded state. Bonnie for example even has the top of his head ripped off but the eyes of his exo-skeleton can still be seen, glowing menacingly.

Also, the new 2.0 versions I am wondering exactly what their purpose is. From what I hear, they may not be linked to the 1.0 versions and may in fact just be normal machines, possibly a counter to the 1.0 machines. In my mind, I would like to see if this is correct, if the 2.0 versions are in fact the reason the 1.0 machines are as battered as they are.

It is possible that the 2.0 machines will not attack the protagonist when he isn't in the Freddy mask. Where as the original 1.0 machines will still kill the protagonist if they see him so it could become challenging. Having to enter and then exit the mask when a 1.0 machine leaves and a 2.0 machine enters.

Considering there are more areas in the setting for the machines to hide along with the inclusion of the vents. It definitely seems that there will be more unpredictability to the game.

Anyway, it is possible I am completely wrong or I might in fact have gotten it right. I urge anyone who is a fan of the first game to play this one and discover exactly what the game holds for yourselves. This is OniOfTaint and this has been my ideas of what Five Nights At Freddy's could be. Let me know what you think and what you would like the second game to have or add to it. Anyway, for now I bid you all sayonara.

No comments:

Post a Comment