Translate

Sunday 19 October 2014

Always Sometimes Monsters

 If you love the game series Sims then this game will feel like second nature to you, while it isn't as complex as the Sims in the sense of taking care of your character(s) needs, you will still see elements of the series.

The game focuses on you, an aspiring writer getting a big break but at a cost, your life then takes a dark turn and the game is whatever you decide to do, there is no direct path to what you pick, the game is a choose your own adventure one.

I love this game for the sheer replay aspect of it, being able to restart the game and do something different to see how it would of affected the outcome. I don't want to spoil much about the game as it is a choose your own adventure game so I will leave you with this. Play the game and experience it for yourself.

This has been OniOfTaint and this has been my Always Sometimes Monsters review, I will bid you all, sayonara.

No comments:

Post a Comment