Translate

Thursday 16 October 2014

Alien Isolation

 The game Alien Isolation is a game that I have seen several videos on, both trailers and game-play and I do intend to purchase and play this game for myself for the sole reason that I am a massive Alien fan.

The game was, in my own mind doubted upon during the beginning due to many people saying Alien Colonial Marines is a game that should just be generally avoided.

I have played the AVP game that was released in 2010 and I did play the strategy insert of the AVP series Alien VS Predator Extinction which, in my own opinion is one of my all time favorite games.

Getting back to Isolation, it is a game that goes back to the roots of the Alien series, focusing on the first film rather than anything else, the graphics are incredibly beautiful and suite the setting of when the film was made and released perfectly.

One of the main features for me enjoying this game a great deal, is the way, like in the very first film of the series, there is only one Alien and it hunts you throughout the game and as you'd expect, there are other dangerous which are more numerous than the Alien but it is by far the most dangerous. In the lore as far as I know, the Aliens were meant to be the perfect killers although, this may be false as of Prometheus.

Anyway, the A.I of the enemies is very good especially with the Alien, without spoiling I will explain what I mean. The Alien will hunt you but she will never stick to the same pattern of hunting, while she may patrol certain areas she will adapt so, best keep on your toes.

Anyway, Alien Isolation is definitely on my must play list and I would rate it 10/10.

This has been OniOfTaint, this has been my Alien Isolation review and I will bid you all sayonara.

No comments:

Post a Comment