Translate

Saturday 13 September 2014

Destiny

 Well, here we are, the Destiny review and honestly, there is a lot I really enjoy about this game and there is very little about what I can say that is wrong with the game.

Let's start with the story line and the basics, to be honest, I really enjoy Destiny's story line and as one of those who did play the Beta, I know the story line is somewhat basic but there is a lot that is hidden and you have to play through to understand.

You get dropped right into the action on the first mission and it makes you want to continue to shoot Fallen and the other enemy factions in the head, add in the worries of giant mutations that will devour you whole and multi-player and you've got the recipe for a great game right off the bat.

It's easy to tell that Bungie have drawn from their past experience with the Halo franchise and it honestly shows in the games mechanics and even some of the core designs. This is actually one of the things I wish was actually different, I wish they would of made Destiny a little more different from Halo but that's just me for being a little bit picky.

Apart from this, there is very little I can say about Destiny without turning into a fan boy so I'm going to leave this with a simple recommendation... get Destiny and play it you idiots!

This has been OniOfTaint and this has been my Destiny review, I hope you all enjoy and sayonara.

No comments:

Post a Comment