Translate

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Five Nights at Freddy's

 I have been watching and playing this game for a while now and I must say, it is an ingenious game just... in basically, every way, right down too the very last detail, I am in love with this game.

Now, I will do my review as I normally do it, if there is one thing I can honestly say I would possibly change about this game, is that in my mind, Freddy does seem a little overpowered. Just by the very fact he doesn't appear outside your door but he does appear on the camera at the corner to your door. If you take your eyes off of him and leave the door open, it is an instant loss.

Honestly, I actually like this mechanic but at the same time, I can see how it would confuse and annoy the player, but honestly, that is my only criticism because I honestly, adore this game for how beautiful it is designed and how fluently it flows.

If you don't know about Five Nights at Freddy's I highly recommend looking it up on YouTube and possibly getting it on steam.

Anyway, I'm not too sure what else I can say about this game other than like Outlast, this is an indie horror game that I wish a lot more people knew about and honestly, it is amazing.

This has been OniOfTaint, this has been the Five Nights at Freddy's Review, and if you want to see some gameplay, I'll put a link down below. Sayonara.

Five Nights at Freddy's playthrough: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3tRBEVW0hiDL09lO0xjKEix84OY27xet

No comments:

Post a Comment